Astrophysics Inc. XIS-6040
Flexible System Design
Checkpoint Security: Small Baggage and Parcel Inspection
XIS-6040 X-Ray Inspection System features a tunnel opening of 60.0 cm x 40.0 cm.
The XIS-6040 offers a compact design with increased dimensions for a wider range of placement and expanded screening capability. The XIS-6040 is ideal for both small parcel and checkpoint screening.
The XIS-6040 has been placed at hotels, prisons, government sites and transportation hubs. With its small frame, the XIS-6040 maintains high mobility, but with a wider tunnel size for varied application.
With a powerful 160kV generator, the XIS-6040 provides crisp, high resolution images due to its advanced software and superior processing technology.
- Tunnel Opening: 60.0 cm x 40.0 cm (W x H)
- Dimensions2: 141.2 cm x 84.6 cm x 124.5 cm (L x W x H)
- Net Weight2: 370 kg
- Conveyor Speed: 23 cm/s, (forward or reverse)
- Conveyor Height: 71.6 cm (from floor)
- Conveyor Capacity: 165 kg (evenly distributed load)
- Sensitivity: 40 AWG Typical, 38 AWG Standard
- Spatial Resolution: 1.0 mm Horizontal, 1.0 mm Vertical
- Steel Penetration1: 39 mm Typical, 37 mm Standard
- Contrast Sensitivity: 24 Visible Levels, 4096 Gray Level
- Film Safety: Guaranteed up to ISO 1600 (33 DIN)
- Voltage: 160kV, Operating at 150kV
- Tube Current: 0.7 mA
- Cooling: Sealed Di-Electric Oil Bath with Forced Air
- Duty Cycle: 100%, No Warm-Up Procedure Required
- Beam Direction: Diagonally Upward
- Detector: 1152 Channels in an L-Shaped Array
- Processor: Intel® Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 500 GB HDD, 120 GB SSD • Video Card: 1 GB Video Card
- Platform: Windows® OS
- Backup: Uninterruptible Power Supply (Computer Operation- 20min)
- Display Type: Single 19” LCD Color Monitor
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 1024; 24 Bit/Pixel Color
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - 60°C
- Humidity: Up To 95% Non-Condensing
- Power Requirements:
110VAC ±10%, 50/60Hz, 15 Amp Max
220VAC ±10%, 50/60Hz, 10 Amp Max
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Compliant with USFDA, Center for Devices and Radiation Health Standards for Cabinet X-Ray Systems (21-CFR 1020.40)
- Typical Radiation leakage is less than 0.1 mR/hr (Leakage less than 0.5 mR/hr permitted by the Federal Standard)
|STANDARD FEATURES||OPTIONAL FEATURES|
Astrophysics Inc. XIS-6040M - High Mobility Screening
XIS-6040M (Mobile) is an X-Ray Inspection System with tunnel dimensions of 60.0 cm x 40.0 cm.
XIS-6040M is specifically designed for easy relocation at prisons, ships, banks, courthouses, government facilities and other high security checkpoints where rapid deployment and quick system operation is essential.
The XIS-6040M features larger heavy duty wheels, stainless steel handle bars and a lockable operator control panel which folds seamlessly into the system when not in use.