XIS-5335 and XIS-5335s
Astrophysics Inc. XIS-5335 - Superior Compact Screening
Checkpoint Security: Mail and Small Parcel Inspection
XIS-5335 is a compact X-Ray Inspection System with tunnel dimensions 53.3 x 35.4. The XIS-5335 is the smallest system in the XIS series and is designed for screening objects ranging from mailroom parcels to purses and backpacks.
The XIS-5335 has been installed at various checkpoint locations including government buildings, private hotels, and corporate mailrooms. Mounted on a compact frame with heavy duty roller casters, the XIS-5335 can be easily relocated to any site in need of an immediate screening solution.
The XIS-5335 offers the best in compact checkpoint
security: quality, low cost ownership, flexibility and performance.
- Tunnel Opening: 53.3 cm x 35.4 cm (W x H)
- Dimensions2: 132.2 cm x 76,2 cm x 123.0 cm (L x W x H)
- Net Weight2: 285 kg
- Conveyor Speed: 23 cm/s, (forward or reverse)
- Conveyor Height: 73.0 cm (from floor)
- Conveyor Capacity: 165 kg (evenly distributed load)
- Sensitivity: 40 AWG Typical, 38 AWG Standard
- Spatial Resolution: 1.0 mm Horizontal, 1.0 mm Vertical
- Steel Penetration: 12 mm Typical, 10 mm Standard
- Contrast Sensitivity: 24 Visible Levels, 4096 Gray Level
- Film Safety: Guaranteed up to ISO 1600 (33 DIN)
- Voltage: 90kV, Operating at 84kV
- Tube Current: 0.6 mA
- Cooling: Sealed Di-Electric Oil Bath with Forced Air
- Duty Cycle: 100%, No Warm-Up Procedure Required
- Beam Direction: Diagonally Upward
- Detector: 1024 Channels in an L-Shaped Array
- Processor: Intel® Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 500 GB HDD, 120 GB SSD
- Video Card: 1 GB Video Card
- Platform: Windows OS
- Backup: Uninterruptible Power Supply (Computer Operation- 20min)
- Display Type: Single 19” LCD Color Monitor
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 1024; 24 Bit/Pixel Color
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - +40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - +60°C
- Humidity: Up To 95% Non-Condensing
- Power Requirements:
220VAC ±10%, 50/60Hz, 10 Amp Max
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Compliant with USFDA, Center for Devices and Radiation Health Standards for Cabinet X-Ray Systems (21-CFR 1020.40)
- Typical Radiation leakage is less than 0.1 mR/hr (Leakage less than 0.5 mR/hr permitted by the Federal Standard)
Rentgena iekārtas pamatfunkcijas
XIS-5335S – Penetration Compact Screening
XIS-5335S is a small yet powerful X-Ray Inspection System with a tunnel size of 53.3 x 35.4 cm .
The XIS-5335S is
the ideal system for screening small scale objects with increased
penetration, revealing liquid
explosives, IEDs, contraband, narcotics and weapons.
The system is equipped with a high energy 160kV generator which provides advanced image quality and unrivaled penetration: 39 mm Typical, 37 mm Standard). Likewise, with such a small footprint, the XIS-5335S fits through most doorways and elevators for fast relocation and installation.
The XIS-5335S has been placed at government facilities including embassies, courthouses and schools, as well as corporate and medical centers.