- Drugs Detection Tests
Multi-drug Rapid Test (Urine Cup)
Multi-Drug Rapid Test Cup (Urine Test) is a rapid urine screening test for detection the presence of 9 groups of narcotic, psychotropic or other intoxicating substances:
- methamphetamine (MET),
- ecstasy (MDMA),
- cocaine (COC),
- marijuana / cannabis (THC),
- morphine / opiates (OPI/MOP) ,
- benzodiazepines (BZO),
- methadone (MTD) and
- fentanyl (FYL).
- The use of the Urine Test is user-friendly;
- Storage temperature from +2°C to + 30°C;
- The use of Urine Test is sterile and safe for officer, the officer has not any contacts with urine of an tested person;
- All equipment used for testing is placed in one compact sealed package;
- Reading time - usually around 5 minutes. The test result is readable directly from the test indicator;
- Shelf Life – 2 years
- The packaging of the Urine Test is openable without aids;
- Urine and used Urine Tests are not classified as biological hazard and should be discarded after use as household waste.
- CE marking.
- Manufacturer's representative in Europe: Alcooltest Marketing Italy S.r.l.